Plan Your Visit
Assistance available for blind and visually impaired visitors, including guiding and narration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries
- British Sign Language Interpreted
(All post show talks are BSL Interpreted)
- Text Transcribed
(All post show talks are speech to text transcribed.)
- Audio-described Performances
- Captioned performances
- Relaxed performances
- Touch Tour – see website for start times, usually one hour before performance
- Assistance available for blind and visually impaired visitors, including guiding and narration. Please ask at the Ticket Desk for details
Accessible information points are on site distributing both programme and access information. Please contact email@example.com for all enquiries
- Southbank Centre is accessible to all and has excellent public level access and available transport connections with step-free access
- Accessible toilets available across site
- Accessible information points are on site distributing both programme and access information
- Guide dogs welcome. Guide dogs need to stay with their owner
- Sound enhancement systems available in all venues
- Limited free blue badge parking in the Hayward Gallery Car Park alongside a conveniently located drop-off point
Getting to Southbank Centre
Southbank Centre is a short walk from Covent Garden and Westminster and minutes from the Waterloo (Bakerloo, Northern, Jubilee and Waterloo and City lines), Embankment (Circle and District lines) and Charing Cross (Northern and Bakerloo lines) tube stations.
The York Road Station Waterloo entrance will be closed until 2018. Please use Waterloo's main station building for entering and exiting the underground station.
Bus number RV1 stops on Belvedere Road.
Bus routes 76, 77, 211, 341, 381, 507, N381, N76 and RV1 all stop on York Road.
Bus routes 1, 4, 26, 59, 68, 139, 168, 171, 172, 176, 188, 243, 521, N1, N68, N171 and N343 stop on Waterloo Bridge.
Boats stop at Festival Pier, going to St Katharine’s, Bankside and Westminster Piers.
Waterloo, Waterloo East and Charing Cross are all close to Southbank Centre.
Barclays Cycle Hire
A handful of docking stations are very close to Southbank Centre.
Free parking for visitors with a disability
Parking is free to visitors who display a Blue Badge and are attending a paid, ticketed event at Southbank Centre. There are a limited number of dedicated parking bays for Blue Badge holders in the Hayward Gallery Car Park.
For parking questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org